Connect with us

Vision camera software programming

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by Daljeet12, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Daljeet12

Daljeet12

Jun 16, 2018
    Hello

I don't know it's good to ask this question here but I am asking. I want to know more about Vision camera software programming. There are many vision camera available come with built software and source code

like I have to count people coming in the office in white shirt

so How to add the code that would count people coming in the office in a white shirt?

does anyone has written code for vision camera or hared about

2. Inder Preet

Inder Preet

Jun 4, 2019
    What do you mean by 'Vision Camera' here? Is it just a regular camera or something else

davenn likes this.
  3. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    Daljeet12 and davenn like this.
  4. Nanren888

Nanren888

Nov 8, 2015
    If you are up for some python or similar www.pyimagesearch.com is a site about how to do similar things in python using machine learning toolboxes.
    OpenCV will also give you the tools to do similar. These normally run on a separate platform with peripherals such as cameras attached. Options are PCs, raspberry pis, especially with accelerators.
    Whether you can load them into a camera and do them at the edge will be more hardware-specific.
    There are rather a lot of DIY offerings in this sort of space at the moment. Eaach will take some work to get reliable, however.

Ask a Question