Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Galsaba, Nov 14, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Galsaba

    Galsaba Guest

    My friend has a digital camera goint to his computer. I can see him via the
    How an I record what I see on a video tape?

  2. Leon Heller

    Leon Heller Guest

    Just buy a VGA to PAL/NTSC converter. They aren't very expensive. Some
    graphics cards have a TV out connector, you could probably use that, as

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day