Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Video and Audio Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

alper

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys first of all i am sorry about my language because English is not my mother language.

I am currently trying to build my own FPV system for drones without buying any preready parts online. So i want to build a video and audio transmitter and also a reciever as much as smaller and lighter and wide range). So if anyone can help me with this i would be so appreciated.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
look at the many different models of 2.4 and 5.8 GHz A/V senders and receivers
that are commonly used at home for getting signals around the house

alper

Aug 5, 2016
look at the many different models of 2.4 and 5.8 GHz A/V senders and receivers
that are commonly used at home for getting signals around the house

But how i am going to find them? And i need to build/make them from scratch so diagramph and explanition would be great.

LightShow

Jun 9, 2016
But how i am going to find them? And i need to build/make them from scratch so diagramph and explanition would be great.

davenn was basically saying that there are much easier options than building a receiver/transmitter from scratch and if you wanted to there are different types that all do different things (Range etc.).

alper

Aug 5, 2016
I know it is useless to rebuilt) but its is like my finishing project for universty and i have to do all work bymyself so i need to reinvent that wheel again))

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
good luck :)

so you had better design your own circuit as well
you cannot copy someone else's as part of a final project, that would be cheating

LightShow

Jun 9, 2016
I know it is useless to rebuilt) but its is like my finishing project for universty and i have to do all work bymyself so i need to reinvent that wheel again))

ah ok well there are heaps of diagram's online it just depends on what you want it to be able to do
(quality , range etc)
im sure you could probably find a kit somewhere aswell

LightShow

Jun 9, 2016
good luck :)

so you had better design your own circuit as well
you cannot copy someone else's as part of a final project, that would be cheating

although existing diagrams can be used for reference :p

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I know it is useless to rebuilt) but its is like my finishing project for university and i have to do all work by myself so i need to reinvent that wheel again))

you never mentioned anything about it being a graduation project in your first post

alper

Aug 5, 2016
you never mentioned anything about it being a graduation project in your first post

Yeah i just noticed it i forgot to tell) but it is and i am not trying to copy anyones work actually but just reference;)

BLAUJUNK

Mar 28, 2011
why ? pointless to reinvent the wheel and it would cost you substantially more
circuits are scarce
the success of building a unit like that is in my opinion very doubtful, where do you get the components? In Australia AV sender & receiver are available from a number of suppliers note Jaycar catalogue. Heaps are available from Chinese suppliers via Alibaba Express.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
enough info supplied

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.