Connect with us

VGA connector

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Rene, Apr 17, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Rene

    Rene Guest

    Could someone tell me where can I find PCB mounted VGA connector (male and

    I need to create the equivalent of a monitor cable but I need the connector
    to be mounted on a PCB. I searched digikey, mouser & Jameco and was not able
    to find such a thing. Please tell me they exist!!!

    Thank you.
  2. Guy Macon

    Guy Macon Guest
    search on "db15 connector 15 pcb" (without the quotes).

    Click on "View page".
  3. Rene

    Rene Guest

    I may be wrong, but it looks like this type of connector has the 15 pins in
    two rows and I need the pin configuration to be 3 rows, 5 pin per row (VGA
  4. Leon Heller

    Leon Heller Guest

    I think this is what you want:

  5. Tam/WB2TT

    Tam/WB2TT Guest

    I think what he wants is a "High Density" 15 pin D-sub, as opposed to the
    regular two row. I see Amp 748390-5, 749767-1, and others in the DigiKey

    I would check the Amp web site first. You should always be able to get them
    from places like Avnet, Arrow, Allied, Newark....

  6. Mark Zenier

    Mark Zenier Guest

    It's not a B size (25 pins, or 30 something in high density), it's
    an E size shell. So in the connector catalogs, it would be listed
    as hde-15.

    Mark Zenier
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day