Maker Pro
Maker Pro

vehicle external projection using laser beam on outside environment

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
helo friends..
i need to replicate below concept in hardware model within a month but i have no idea in doing this i require all your help in designing the circuit and completing this project .....
thanks all in advance

Abstract:
The present concept involves a lateral rearview mirror sys-tem for a vehicle and a vehicle as well as a method and a corresponding application program product for operating a lateral rearview mirror system. Thereby the lateral rearview mirror system comprises a projector such as a laser beamer for projecting an image to the environment of the vehicle. This way, an enhanced visual presentation and communica-tion of information is achieved.

The lateral rearview mirror sys-tem comprises a projector for projecting an image to the environment of the vehicle and a remote control, wherein the remote control is configured to determine image data from a user input and to transmit the image data from the remote control to the lateral rearview mirror system, which is con-figured to use the received image data for projecting the image. This way, an enhanced visual presentation and com-munication of information is achieved.

The term "image" is used for all kind of visual objects, for example, a two- or three-dimensional image, a line drawing, a text or data, a fixed image such as a picture or a moving image such as animated image or an image sequence

in a further embodiment of the invention, the remote control comprises a user data interface for receiving a user control input, in particular a selection command.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Aw, some nations don't concern themselves with patents. It is so much easier to rip off ideas from someone else than to come up with something original. This paradigm also saves a fortune in expenditures for original research and development. One of many reasons I think patents are generally useless without deep pockets to defend them.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Especially if you can get people on a forum to design it for you.

Bob