Connect with us

vcr

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by conrad, Nov 1, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. conrad

conrad

Nov 1, 2012
    I have a samsung vcr and I cannot set the channel on the VCR to anything lower then 24.
    As soon as you try to go below channel 24 it goes to AVfront or AVrear.The higest channel is 61.
    I believe I need to set the channel to 3 for it to work because I'm going through a digital box from Comcast.

2. conrad

conrad

Nov 1, 2012
    VCR problems

I have a samsung vcr and I cannot set the channel on the VCR to anything lower then 24.
    As soon as you try to go below channel 24 it goes to AVfront or AVrear.The higest channel is 61.
    I believe I need to set the channel to 3 for it to work because I'm going through a digital box from Comcast.

3. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Go to setup and channel scan with something hooked up that is feeding a signal on channel 3, or reset the channel list... Do note that many cable boxes have Macrovision on the outputs and thus it will cause issues with the VCR and it's ability to get a signal...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  4. conrad

conrad

Nov 1, 2012
    Thank you soooo much.It worked perfectly

Ask a Question