Connect with us

vcr parts

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by CIENCE2000, Jul 18, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. CIENCE2000

    CIENCE2000 Guest

    I am in the process of trying to repair a power supply for a vcr. The power
    supply is a switching type. The bridge diode is shot as well as the
    optoisolator switching transistor. Dose anyone know where these may be
    purchased. Its a "C4662'' mark on the switching transistor. The VCR is a GE VG
    4011 ~ 10 years old.
    Thanks for any help. bill
  2. Add "2S" to the transistor number and it becomes a standard Japanese type-
    2SC4662. Now you can find it in Google:

    It's a silicon NPN triple diffused high voltage high speed switch. It shows
    a TO-220 case pinout. Now you can locate a replacement like a GTE part or you
    can get the original by ordering it.


    Chip Shults
    My robotics, space and CGI web page -
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day