Connect with us

Useful calculators

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by davelectronic, Nov 25, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Hi to all members.
    While searching for improved thermal conductive solutions i came across this site, it seems to have the most electronic calculators in one place ive ever seen, it might be useful to some, so i will post the link below. :)

http://www.daycounter.com/Calculators/

2. MattyMatt

MattyMatt

Mar 24, 2011
    Very nice find Dave!

Mods: I think this should either be stickied or put into a good, handy place. I know at some point I'll need it :) and I can defiantly say the same for others as well.

Matt-

3. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    I think there may be some useful help in that link, even if it only helped one or two members it was worth posting.

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Included here. (Thanks guys)

5. davelectronic

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
    Thanks Steve for adding the link to that part of the forum. :)

6. DrPinky

DrPinky

Nov 7, 2011
    Good find. Very helpful, I used one of the calculations today.

7. mario37000

mario37000

Sep 4, 2011
    Great tools!,thanks:)

8. jackorocko

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
    good find dave. I just yesterday ordered my 3 driver boards for my steppers. I was looking for a way to generate some simple g-code without having to try and learn a new piece of software in the process. Their g-code generation for milling and drilling is quite simply exactly what I was looking for. Now when my driver gets here I will have something to test.

Ask a Question