Connect with us

USB connector replacement ?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by alpa4ino, Jan 28, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. alpa4ino


    Jan 28, 2013


    in this pic u can see that they replace the male and female connector of a usb cable with in one side like a fork with 4 pins and in the other pic 4 hols ,where to bay this 2 things and whats there names.thanks

    sorry for my bad english,i speak french..
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day