Connect with us

US/Canada UK Electrical Compatibility

Discussion in 'Beginner Electronics' started by Neil Smith, Oct 10, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Neil Smith

    Neil Smith Guest

    Dear All,
    I have the offer of Compter Speakers from a relative in Canada. Given
    the different Volatges and Frequencies between the two countries. Is it
    possible to get a transformer/adpapter to use them in the UK?
  2. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    All things considered, it'd be cheaper to just buy new speakers. They're
    about US$6.00 a pair these days - the cost of shipping and an adapter
    would make it entirely not worth the bother.

    Good Luck!
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day