Connect with us

Unknown item

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Doddy74, Sep 22, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Doddy74


    Sep 22, 2018
    Hi anyone know what this is and where I. can get one from? 20180922_123250.jpg
  2. duke37


    Jan 9, 2011
    That looks like a bridge rectifier with three of the connections broken off. It would help if we knew where it came from. I guess that it is a 730V, 1A bridge.
    You will need to look up the rating and get one to suit from almost any electronics store.
    davenn likes this.
  3. Ian

    Ian Administrator

    Aug 23, 2006
    duke37 likes this.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day