Connect with us

undervoltage lockout circuit explanation

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by lotus, Dec 13, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. lotus

lotus

Dec 4, 2010
    I have attached an undervoltage lockout circuit. i hav simulated it for a continuous square wave but it works only for first positive cycle. Whats the reason for that?

Attached Files:

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Square wave? Where -- as the battery voltage?

if so...

What range of voltages 0 and 4.1, or something else? and what frequency (or period)?

and...

Do you think a square wave is the sort of waveform that models the battery's behaviour?

3. lotus

lotus

Dec 4, 2010
    I hav designed it for 14V and hav applied square wave to create undervoltage condition. i hav also attached the input and output waveforms

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Where is your input? Is it the battery voltage? (since the circuit has no input really).

And again, I ask you. Do you think a square wave is what you're likely to see coming from a battery? Think about another waveform. One thats kinda more gradual would be better (to simulate voltage dropping over time, and then rising as it charges).

Ask a Question