Maker Pro
Maker Pro

ULTRAK MA-850

Peter Szczerba

Apr 2, 2018
I looking for Installation manual for Ultrak MA-850 Multi-Function Analyzer & Tester. I have number of Litton shock sensors connected to the analyzer, Need to know how to set the sensitivity for each of the zones

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Did you try contacting the manufacturer for specific information on this product?

ChosunOne

Jun 20, 2010
I think that's one of the shock/glassbreak sensor-analyzer systems I used to work with back in the '80's, although TBH, I can't remember that particular model number or particulars about it. Good luck finding the documentation for it. It was in use before the internet was even fledgling, although I can't say for sure if or when it went out of production.

I could be completely wrong about the age of your equipment. It would help if you could post a picture or two of your analyzer and sensors. It might jog my memory. I haven't adjusted one of those for at least a couple of decades. Most modern shock sensors are sensor/processor stand-alone units.

Also, are you trying to install it just now, or is it existing equipment that you want to adjust because of false alarms? Or what?