Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Tv on a boat.

Feeling346

Apr 10, 2016
Thanks. I think with all these helpful suggestions I'm getting some where at last. I shall be testing the TV again on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted. Regards Feeling346

Hi all. Well although I feel a bit stupid {as I thought might be the case } I'm also very happy. I thought I was being so clever using a DC-DC converter when in fact the answer was so simple. The Tv works perfectly on 12volts and only consumes a tad over 2amps. Through an inverter and the original Samsung power supply it was using 5.50 amps. So a BIG thank you to all you guys that gave me the answers to a very frustrating problem. It puts smile on my face that my fellow man and woman can happily go out of there way to help someone who they have never met or known. Even thanks to the one person that was as helpful as a chocolate teapot. I knew you would be there before I registered on this forum. You're on every forum that I've ever used and you are a constant. By now your criticism,sniping and complete lack of any kind of useful information or helpful suggestions really do make me laugh. So thanks to all of you. Regards Feeling346