Connect with us

TV LG 42LF2510 key locked???

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by kabamaroo, Sep 17, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. kabamaroo

kabamaroo

Sep 17, 2010
    Hi people
    I am new here and i don't even know if i post this in the right section....anyway i will give a try :)
    As you may understand i have a TV LG brand and model 42LF2510 that won't let me do anything(i only can change up and down chanels and voice) with any botton on my remote contol and also with (i don't know how to tell them, i think you will understand) the main buttons near the screen.Only says key locked.My remote control is AKB 37026803(i don't know if it is the standar remote for this TV)it is a multi remote control i think for many devices,but since it it also LG i hope that it is ok.
    Please tell me how to disable this ''key locked'' and also if it is possible,where to download a manual for this LG TV model.
    Please forgive any mistakes i made cause i am from Greece and we have a different way of writting the things we have in our minds
    I rule... LOL :p

Ask a Question