Maker Pro
Maker Pro

TV Doorbell issue.

christopherx

Dec 26, 2010
Basically guys, this is nothing rivoting! Just a query if anything, oh and im new to this forum so i apologise in advance if i've broken any rules. I have a panasonic viera full hd 1080p 37" tv. I bought a friedland viseocam doorbell. The idea is that I push the doorbell, and on the tv the ugly mug of the button pusher should appear. The signal is being sent, and it is sending the video data through to the tv. The only issue is the channel does not change. In the manual it does say that it does not work with some tvs, but I thought a big brand like panasonic wouldn't have a problem? It's plugging into a scart input. Perhaps there's something in the setup I can change? Just a query, like I said, but im not looking for a challenge, im useless with electronics! so please, simple, clear explanations! Thanks in advance :)

Chris.

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
My TV, an old crt Philips, changes to the side y/c input whenever a signal appears there. Maybe a setup can change that behaviour, idk..
But when you set your TV specifically to the scart input where you have the viseocam connected, what do you see - before you push the doorbell - and after?
Bluescreen/no sync/no signal/black screen/picture?