Connect with us

Troubleshooting Logic Threshold Voltage Levels

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Danny Daviss, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. Danny Daviss

Danny Daviss

Mar 16, 2013
    Why would a troubleshooting tech need to know about each Logic IC chips, Logic Threshold Voltage Levels?

What kind of troubleshooting would a test technician be doing to have to know the logic threshold voltage levels?

When are they used for what use?

Here is a Chart of them:
    http://www.interfacebus.com/voltage_threshold.html

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Because they're not all the same

They would be troubleshooting a problem. Probably, but not definitely, related to odd and unexpected state transitions, or the failure to perform state transitions as expected.

I would advise you to learn about these threshold voltages and what they mean.

I'm not going to tell you and I'm not even going to look up a link for you because you have a history of ignoring us.

edit: and I feel I'm COMPLETELY justified in closing this thread now I visit the linked page. It explains the answer to your final question. It also reinforces the fact that you are willfully ignorant.

Ask a Question