Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Treadmill dead need to track down parts!!!

madskillz306

Sep 10, 2014
Family members Tempo Fitness 620t. Dead took out control board see pictures attached looking for this part as attempting to fix board vs buying replacement.

Attachments

• DSC_1390.jpg
    DSC_1390.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC_1391.jpg
    DSC_1391.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_1392.jpg
    DSC_1392.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_1395.jpg
    DSC_1395.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 118

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Wondering why specific component is suspected. Unable to read marking due to focus. Thinking bigger picture vs assuming board discoloration indicates failed part.

Angelo

Sep 10, 2014
What you mean for died ? Maybe we can help on the repair with some more info.
If is completely died it is probably a PS unit issue. You should see with a tester if the board gives out any voltage. If you want to try a repair, I will check immediately more important switching transistors and diodes as Q3 (tester) for example, as well as that voltage suppressor TV2, or suspected parts. Then after a first rough check, an nothing is found, you need much more experience.

IamJatinah

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Folks, I have extensive time on this animal. This is the Johnson OPP motor control board. I drew schematics of this critter, and run a facility that repairs all makes and styles of motor controllers. Lets check a few things. With the controller in the treadmill, power up the treadmill and tell me if there are any console lights, beeping, buzzing at all. If not, it appears to be a power supply failure which is in the area of that green capacitor which is a 47uf, 200wv cap. To check the on-board power supply, you will need some thin meter probes and a DVM set to 20 or 50v range. Be extremely careful around powered electronics! Now, with the control board installed power up the treadmill and check for console lights or LCD screen. If none, place your Negative meter probe at pin/wire 3 from the center of the board, on connector JP3. This is a 9-pin connector. Counting from the left, negative probe on pin 3, then carefully touch the curved lead of the 3A rectifier diode D7 whic stands up on the pcb, right behind the electrolytic capacitor which is nearest that same connector, JP3. You should measure about +17vdc ;o) If not, you have found your trouble. There is a conformal coating on the board, so be sure you are making a good contact at D7.
Please feel free to contact me if you need further help. I was an electronics engineer for Johnson for years!!
greg
jatinahATrocketmailDOTcom