Connect with us

Transmiter sudden no power

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Peter Nguyen, Nov 3, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Peter Nguyen

Peter Nguyen

Nov 3, 2016
    I hope someone can help. I have a Devo 7e transmitter and I have done all the mods. Working fine for months now . The last it worked I just set it down to let me dog out and when j picked it up, there was no power. I turned it off and on and off and on. Took I apart and checked connections. Everything good. Did continuity test for power. I even changed the on/off switch. Tried connecting through computer, still nothing. I am clueless. Please any help if possible.

2. Tha fios agaibh

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
    I suspect it didn't like your "mods".
    What exactly did you do?

Arouse1973 likes this.
  3. Peter Nguyen

Peter Nguyen

Nov 3, 2016
    It has been working fine for months. Out of the blue it stopped powering on. Literally I was flying with it then set it down for ten seconds. When I picked it up it was dead. I though it was the battery ....but nope. The switch taken apart did have a deep scratch from it being used so much. So I replaced the switch. But still nothing.

Ask a Question