Connect with us

Transistor help

Discussion in 'Power Electronics' started by copyplan, Jan 18, 2019.

1. copyplan

copyplan

May 14, 2018
    Hi dears
    I have a transistor .. No longer valid Written on it
    Ixgh32n60c cp0451 tg5973
    I purchased a type written on it
    Ixgh32n60c l1749 . 123010
    Can it be replaced or not and it poses a danger to the rest of the parts
    And...
    N515AB RHRG3060
    The new is
    IB28KD RHRG3060
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Hopup

Hopup

Jul 5, 2015
    Looks like you ordered them from China, so best you can do is ask for a datasheet or specs from the supplier. Then compare to original datasheet. I would be wary of using Chinese transistors, unless you know they are good. Buy good ones from reliable supplier is my recommendation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
  3. Cannonball

Cannonball

May 6, 2017
    What you need to know is if it is an npn or pnp transistor, the pin out and the collector current. A schematic would help also.

4. copyplan

copyplan

May 14, 2018
    thank you for replying.
    I'm not qualified in electronics and I do not know anything, but there was a malfunction in the machine (power supply ) and the technician told me to buy these two types of pieces ... The seller said they are equal and can be installed without concern. ButTechnic said they can not be installed because they do not have the same numbers. Can damage other pieces .......

5. Audiofreak1

Audiofreak1

Sep 20, 2018
    Get the data sheet for both and make sure all the values are the same or very close. Just google the part number plus data sheet and do some comparing of values. Don’t have to know what everything on that sheet means ok. Just make sure the values are the same and if so put it in and it should work. If there different it can go two ways nothing happen or a lot happen. And if you have a multimeter you can do basic test to see if there working right google testing a transistor.

Cannonball and davenn like this.
  6. ramussons

ramussons

Jun 10, 2014
Ask a Question