Connect with us

TOP243Y / TOP244Y 'Topswitch' SMPS Switching Regulator IC needed

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by [email protected], Jan 1, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    Hi all and a very Happy New Year ;)

    This is my first post & look forward to learning & helping when I can.

    I need a TOP243Y or TOP244Y switching regulator IC for a Switch Mode

    It's similar in appearance to a stand TO220 transitor, but it has 6

    The only place I can seem to get one is digikey USA, but shipping to
    the UK is a flat £35 ;-(

    If any one can help, I'd be really grateful.

    Many thanks - Richard (UK) - Skype ' timetec '
  2. Fred Bartoli

    Fred Bartoli Guest

    a écrit :
    Just ordered one from

    Don't know in UK.
  3. "Fred Bartoli"
    Anglia are an agent. Have supplied these to me in the past.
    Digikey UK are listing them as well.

    Best Wishes
  4. Eeyore

    Eeyore Guest

    In which case please learn to *crosspost* these questions instead of
    individually multi-posting them to many groups. Multi-posting means ppl can't
    see the replies from other groups.

    You can get them from Farnell as I mentioned in another group.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day