Connect with us

Time for a laugh

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Members Lounge' started by davenn, Jan 23, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    I discovered this Gem when surfing through pages about Engineers and their apparent lack of a sense of humour

This particular EE did have one ....

have a look at that datasheet PDF file and you really have to take note of the notations and their references at the bottom of the first page
    Write Only Memory

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    This page was dug out by Bob Pease and posted on his Website. I never had a chance to meet Bob Pease in person (alas, he's left the wordly realms), but I love his humurous style. If you have some time, it pays to visit his website for some more gems.

Harald

3. geekygenius

geekygenius

Jan 21, 2013
    I like the six foot fan and the "Whatever's Right" packaging. This is awesome :)

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Some more digs at engineers ......

Arguing with an engineer is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
    It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

How do you know if someone is an engineer ?
    You don't have to ask him... he will tell you.

Warning sign: "Danger 50,000 Ohms"

For all those engineers in training...

An engineering student was handed their test back and saw that they had recieved a ZERO! Aghast at getting a zero after studing all night, the engineering student sat down
    and reworked the problem. They found out that they got the correct answer, except they had got the sign wrong! Determined to at least get partial credit for their test answer,
    they went to the engineer professor and showed how they had correct answer, and showed all the work, and just got the wrong sign.

The engineering professor looked at the engineering student and just shook their head. "Minus sign is wrong, bridge upside down - No partial credit!"

Dave

5. ArFa

ArFa

Dec 7, 2010
    This is awesome !

Ask a Question