Connect with us

thermal blanket

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by overgeo, Aug 30, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. overgeo

    overgeo Guest

    Hi, i don't know if the word blanket is the most appropriated for the
    thing that i'm looking for, i need something similar to the blanket
    that the guys of the formula 1 put to the tires to keep them warm, i
    have been searching a place where i can buy them, but i haven't seen
    anything, so i will like to ask if somebody knows a place where i can
    buy them It's just a blanket that generates heat to keep warm some
    stuff. I hope everybody understand what i mean, thanks for your time.
  2. ian field

    ian field Guest

    Ask the question on one or more of the several F1 newsgroups!
  3. Why? Without more detail how can we help?
  4. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    I think you're looking for an "electric blanket".

    Maybe one of these links could help you out:"electric+blanket"

    What country are you in?

  5. Android

    Android Guest

    Nice to see you've learned to ask questions before making assumptions.
    Well done.
  6. overgeo

    overgeo Guest

    Rich Grise ha escrito:
    Hi, thanks for your answer yes that is what i need. I'm in Spain, i
    will try to find a place in Europe where i can buy them, thanks for
    your answer again.
  7. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    Thanks for the kudos. :) I can be a real dork when the occasion calls for
    it, but I _am_ teachable. ;-)

  8. Android

    Android Guest

    Your welcome. And thanks for your refreshng honesty. There's hope
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day