Maker Pro
Maker Pro

theories that partake to rechargeable fan construction

olugbodi Samuel

May 6, 2018
I have this homework to state the theories that is involved in rechargeable fan construction. During the history of rechargeable fan I was unable to get any theory. I will appreciate any help to get this theories

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I think "theories" might not be the best translation. Perhaps "principles" would be more what is meant?

Think about what parts you will need and what attributes they will have that are important in choosing them.

Bob

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
The rechargeable part will not be the fan but a rechargeable energy storage. The energy from the storgae will be used to power the fan. You'll need a means to recharge the energy storage and to discharge it to power the fan.
Make a list of the parts required and how to interconnect them, as Bob suggested. We'll be happy to check your results.

Just a note on the side, but please don't get distracted: while you're probably looking for electric and electronic parts to fulfill that purpose and that is probably in the way of the answer your instructor is expecting, there are other ways imaginable that work on mechanical principles.