Connect with us

Theatre wiring

Discussion in 'Electrical Engineering' started by Paul, Oct 12, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I was wondering if there is any special regulations for the installations in
    theatres in the UK.
    I have been told that conductors should be housed in conduits (except SWA,
    flex and pyro) and was wondering if this is just an in house thing as I
    cannot find any referance to this in the IEE wiring regs, although appendix
    2 (iv) refers to the license of Cinemas.
    Regards, Paul F.
  2. Chris Oates

    Chris Oates Guest

    you'l find help here
  3. I don't have the regs on me, but check the first few sections covering
    scope. I seem to recall there is something about licenced premises
    mentioned there, but I've forgotten exactly what it says.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day