Connect with us

The name of this device?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by atilagf, Sep 9, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. atilagf


    Sep 9, 2018
    Hi everyone! I need to know the name of this donuts device, it's for humidification of an incubator.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day