Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Testing GPS Signal Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon P

Jun 15, 2015
I had a post about GPS Signal Generator testing module, but I guess the moderator thought it was for something besides testing so they stop any further replies.

But anyways this is for testing purposes and I need help.

GPS Signal Generator (here's the link so that you can actually see it. Link:http://www.dx.com/p/professional-gps-signal-generator-test-module-w-antennas-147378#.VX5USUvWZD0 )

I'm trying to modify the device so that it can also scramble L5 band. I think one of the antennae is for L1 band and the other antennae is for the L2 band. I could try to replace one antennae for L5 band, but I would lose L1/L2 band.

Is there a way to modify the device so that it can do L1,L2, and L5 bands?

Or how can I modify the device so that I can add another antennae for L5 band?

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
I had a post about GPS Signal Generator testing module, but I guess the moderator thought it was for something besides testing so they stop any further replies.
I'm trying to modify the device so that it can also scramble L5 band. I think one of the antennae is for L1 band and the other antennae is for the L2 band. I could try to replace one antennae for L5 band, but I would lose L1/L2 band.

Is there a way to modify the device so that it can do L1,L2, and L5 bands?

Or how can I modify the device so that I can add another antennae for L5 band?
Did you even read why the last one was locked?
Why would you need to 'test' this?
Additionally, if you were enrolled in a course that taught you this, you would already have the skillset and knowledge to do so.
So no. I will not, nor will anyone else on here help a novice 'test' blocking such a band.
What in the world could you possibly hope to learn by blocking this band?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
again I will close this because of the bad thing you want to do

what part of .....

You will be interfering with aviation safety frequencies ...

do you not understand ?

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.