Connect with us

Test leads and probes

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by markm6164, Jun 30, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. markm6164

markm6164

Jan 22, 2012
    I just bought some new probes and hooks with leads on only to find the probes have male banana jacks and the hooks have female banana jacks. I needs some leads now so i can connect these to my meter. What do i need to search for as i can't seem to find the right leads i need. See pics below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

Mark

2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Not sure exactly what you need, what kind of connection do you have on your meter?

If it's a banana jack as well you will just need some banana jack jumpers with the appropriate male or female end on them... You could make your own or find something over the counter...

3. markm6164

markm6164

Jan 22, 2012
    I have a fluke 88v and i want some good leads for the probes. So will have to be female at probe end and male at meter end and about 500mm-800mm long. I have now found some for the hook leads.

4. markm6164

markm6164

Jan 22, 2012
    I solved my problem as i got some test lead couplers from Farnell today which work great.

[​IMG]

Ask a Question