Connect with us

Temperature sensor project

Discussion in 'Sensors and Actuators' started by Saltwater, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. Saltwater

Saltwater

Jan 21, 2018
    Hi.....I am looking for someone to schematically draw a simple temperature sensor LED display read out with alarming.
    I have the idea and the requirements also a close working design that needs improvement...simply need someone that can draw the pcb schematics. Would like to work with someone that is enthusiastic.
    Contact me at (removed)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi there
    welcome to EP :)

so what are the requirements ?
    temp range ?
    alarm range, ?
    is it in air, water, something more difficult ?

Your lack of info doesn't inspire me to help you

Dave

Harald Kapp likes this.
  3. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Are you planning on paying for this, or do you expect someone to do it for free?

Bob

4. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    Gee whiz... if its "a close working design" why don't YOU do the pcb schematics? Seems to me that I have seen LED digital temperature displays, with alarms, someplace else... why are you re-inventing that particular wheel?

As for "the idea and the requirements" just what would those be? Is this a "solution" looking for a "problem" or is it your intention to be vague and hard-hitting, like we used to be when responding to government requests for proposals? Of course anyone could enthusiastically low-ball a price and then claim a cost over-run before delivery. What sort of bux did you have in mind?

5. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    OP hasn't returned in 4 days
    none of the clarification questions have been answered

thread closed

@Saltwater
    when you are ready to give the info asked for PM me and I will reopen the thread and you can post the info

Dave

Ask a Question