Connect with us

temperature Sensor error Resistor Pt1000

Discussion in 'Sensors and Actuators' started by Felix Hoxha, Sep 26, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Felix Hoxha

Felix Hoxha

Sep 26, 2016
    I want to simulate the error resistor of a temperature sensor either Pt1000 or YSi400 and I am getting stuck at the point of how should I define this Resistor in LTspice. The value of the error Resistor is like in the flow diagram calculated and question is how can I set an error Resistor that changes value with the change of temperature. I want two different values of the error Resistor one for 40°C and one for 1°C.

If the question of what an Error Resistor can be is that I am trying to simulate the problem when we have a leak contact of the conectors or cables and the temperature will be some grade Celcius more than it really is.

I hope you understand the question and have an asnwer for me.

kind regards

Felix

Attached Files:

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Is this any help?

What about temperatures other than 1 ° and 40 °? The flow diagram does not reveal the temperature dependence of Rerror.

You can model non-linear behavior too, e.g. like this:
    .PARAM Rrtd=if((temp+0.5),100,1000) //resistance drop from 100Ω to 1kΩ at t= 0 °C

Ask a Question