Connect with us

Temp switch

Discussion in 'Beginner Electronics' started by Justice, Aug 15, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Justice

    Justice Guest

    Hi all what I want is a device that will turn on a fan when the temp
    gets too hot and shuts down when it reaches another temp.
    Thank you
  2. quietguy

    quietguy Guest

    They are called thermostats and are readily available from hobby stores
    in various temperature ranges

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day