Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Telicine machine schematic

fenner

Aug 20, 2018
I started a couple of years ago to try and build a telecine machine as I have considerable footage of long ago memories,what I used to do and still do for others is to project the film on a screen and video it then edit it with software but lose the quality and clarity so I researched the web and found a website called "Movie2video.com" with a nice guy in Holland (I think) called Jan Demmertal and downloaded three schematics and started to build with very little knowledge but bags of interest of Electronics. However, I am the kind of person who has heaps of interests of different calibre's and after building the three schematics and altering the projector to house these, something of other interest came up and put the job on hold. So after a few years I am about to kick off again on the telecine but forgot most things I learn't,so I tried to contact Jan but have not been able to as the website does not exist any longer so I cannot contact him for assistance. What I am seeking here is on the "Power Supply" schematic there is an electronic device F1-( 250mAT) between a power connector and switch. I have search the web for this component to see what it does but failed to find information of any description and wondered if anybody can tell me. I may never complete the project but just find it interesting. Fenner

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
T = Time delay, I.E. antisurge, used to allow some overcurrent during switch on when large capacitors need to be charged.