Connect with us

Telequipment Oscilloscope D1101?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by erikthecat, Apr 19, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. erikthecat

erikthecat

Apr 19, 2007
    hi,
    i wonder if anyone is able to assist.
    i am told i have a Telequipment Oscilloscope D1101 here,
    unfortunately i am unable to locate any label on the scope to confirm this, the sticker on the front has long gone.
    i am trying to locate an operators / service manual for the scope, but without the correct model number that may be a little difficult:)
    would anyone have an image of a D1101 or a web link showing the various models in the range?
    or even a manual?
    you never know.

many thanks for whatever assistance you can supply,

GaRy:)

2. flowerpetal44

flowerpetal44

Aug 28, 2009
    regards d1o11

have just purchased same model off ebay,here is a picture (I hope),regards B

Attached Files:

3. erikthecat

erikthecat

Apr 19, 2007
    thank you

thanks for the image, shame but yours is missing the same sticker (along the top of the screen), perhaps we got them from the same ebay guy? cheers again, GaRy:)

4. Dean Huster

Dean Huster

Oct 26, 2008
    The pushbuttons look Telequipmenty and the later Teleqpupment scopes used Tektronix risetime-scale CRTs and it looks like that one of those. I'd assume the scope to be Telequipment, but it's a much new one than I've ever worked on (D81 -- or something like that -- is the newest I'd ever messed with). Tektronix had aquired the Telequipment brand as a fast way to a lower-cost scope line and then dumped it when they developed the T900-series in the mid-1970s. You might check with the folks at Tektronix to see if they happen to have any information on the scope. Not likely, but it's worth a try.

Dean

Ask a Question