Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Teach me all about picaxe

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
It appears that you downloaded the robot info and program from someplace. Do you have a link?

Ken

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
From watching the video, it looks like the vertical arm and weight are necessary.

Ken

Jakerader Gamtastico

Oct 20, 2013
hi i got banned because of auto correct so this is my new account sorry for the inconvenience and yh thats what everyone is saying on the picaxe forums

Jakerader Gamtastico

Oct 20, 2013
hi please could you watch this video, i am making this robot and i have come across this, is this a problem or does it really matter, when the right servo is in the air, the middle one is flat against both of the servos, but when the left servo is in the air, the middle servo is diagonallly touching both the right and left servos, watch the video to understand, either comment on the video or back on here, here is the link for the video:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
hi i got banned because of auto correct so this is my new account sorry for the inconvenience and yh thats what everyone is saying on the picaxe forums

No, you got banned because you spammed us with advertising for your youtube channel.

If you do it again, the same thing will happen. However I tend to delete all your posts and threads as well.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
its kinda stupid banning us if we can just join again

Are you asking me to ban you again?

Are you trying to annoy the moderators?

My first inclination was to ban you again and keep playing whack-a-mole until you left permanently. You attitude makes that seem like it was possibly the correct response.

The appropriate response from you is "Sorry, I won't do it again".