Connect with us

TEA5764UK Where in the UK?

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Hamish, Nov 7, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hamish

    Hamish Guest

    Does anyone know where I could get a Philips TEA5764UK in the UK? In the
    quantity of 1...

    I've tried Farnell, rsComponents & Maplins. Nothing...

  2. Try CPC (Combined Precision Components). It sounds like something they'd
    sell, these IC's are often used in commercial gear, and that firm has a
    good history of support stocks for that stuff.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day