Connect with us

TDA7052B, but not one..

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by docb, Nov 30, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. docb


    Feb 11, 2010
    The TDA7052B amp IC looks nice as it can be controlled by a voltage. Is there a similar device that is just a volume control, without gain?

    (I know some are rare and older, but I'm looking for a widely available modern choice)

    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. KrisBlueNZ

    KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

    Nov 28, 2011
    Are you looking for a voltage-controlled attenuator without a speaker amplifier?
    If so, look for VCAs (voltage-controlled amplifiers) on digikey and/or mouser.
  3. docb


    Feb 11, 2010
    Yes, just a suggestion for a VCA that people like these days.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day