Maker Pro
Maker Pro

tablets for kids

Nero935

Jul 29, 2014
I have found this website tabletsforkids.com that has a good collection of tablets for kids and i want to buy from it but i have a problem with the transaction because it says the transaction failed so i would like a new recommendation please or help with this website and thank you for your time.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Google is your friend.

And so are thick cases for almost ANY tablet you can find in the myriad of electronic stores.
Are you after an iOS device, Android or some other specific tablet? If you don't know the difference, perhaps you should look into different toy ideas for your kids.
These devices have the ability to grant your child unfiltered access to the internet and everyone on it. You will need to be able to properly administer the device if you wish to protect your child.

Supercap2F

Mar 22, 2014
Nero935 said:
I have found this website tabletsforkids.com that has a good collection of tablets for kids and i want to buy from it but i have a problem with the transaction because it says the transaction failed...

I would be very cautious buying from that site. It looks like a scam. That's good that the transaction failed.

Dan

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Did you try calling the telephone number the have on the home page?

Bob