Connect with us

surface mount component ID ? LCD TV

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by stoveitin, Jul 8, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. stoveitin


    Jul 3, 2013

    Currently trying to repair a LCD TV. It has the red colour offset to rest of the picture on half the screen ish...

    Anyways found it down to a component I believe as when I hold a ice cube on this component alone it pulls the red back in line and the hotter it is the further offset it is.

    But I cant identify what it is any help will be greatly appreciated a pic is attached with it circled in red .

    currently its in circuit and reads 5.4 k ohms when its hotter seems to read less and has no capacitance reading from my multimeter..

    It has no markings just a black rectangle and has NTC1 marked next to it

    Attached Files:

  2. stoveitin


    Jul 3, 2013
    Ignore this now sorted it cheers for looking :)
  3. (*steve*)

    (*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

    Jan 21, 2010
    So, what did you do? Resolder it?
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day