Connect with us

student help

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by steve2419, Jun 28, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. steve2419

steve2419

Jun 28, 2015
    I am 39 with bad in psychology, now on disability. I have decided to spend some time learning about electronics but have questions often. Is there someone with knowledge be willing to help me learn my way through the basics?

2. Anon_LG

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
    I am sure most people here can help you learn the basics. If you want some initial reading material, I would suggest reading the resources section of this site along with the book Electronics for Dummies, an excellent book that taught me the basics.

If you have any specific questions I am happy to help you with them.

I hope this helps,

3. KMoffett

KMoffett

Jan 21, 2009
    To add to the reading materials available in books and on-line, hands-on learning is a must. I would recommend looking into the 200-in-1 or 300-in-1 electronics training kits.

Google: 200-in-1 or 300-in-1 electronics training kits

And do ask questions...the only dumb question is one that is not asked. ;)

Ken

4. ver chan

ver chan

Jun 27, 2015
    yes, thats right! books and other reading materials will help you learning the basics.

5. Bdman32

Bdman32

May 13, 2015
    I learnt all my basic knowledge on a 300-in-1 Learning kit passed down from my dad, i still use it today for testing from time to time. All i did was hook stuff up and saw what it did and learnt from there.
    Book, and the internet are all great sources too. and of course everyone here will help you

6. AdanClinton

AdanClinton

Jun 30, 2015
    Both book and website will help you ,of course you can find more information from this forum ,there are so many professional people .

7. steve2419

steve2419

Jun 28, 2015
    Got the book now. Thank u

8. ver chan

ver chan

Jun 27, 2015
    then- other books dealing with advance or intermidiate electronics is the next in line for your collection if you already know the basics

Ask a Question