Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Strange Behaviour

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
Hi all. This is a bit odd, but I can't find an answer however much I research. My partner has a strange connection to the auxillary audio in our car. When she touches it, it makes a very loud and repetitive click click clicking. For no one else this happens. We have tried all kinds of different hypothesis, variations. We don't have carpets, tried discharging any possible eelctrostatic charge, however many people she pokes with the jack tip it's only her who makes the clicking. Any possible ideas why this might be? i know this isn't at all important, but I'd like to get to the bottom of it as it's interesting.

Best

Darren

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
Any electronic devices on her body (smart watch, cardiac pacemaker, ..)?

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Assuming that connector is like a miniature phono plug . . .mono or stereo? and with plastic or metal case/shell ?
she touches the tip to people and possibly doesn't get even a hummmmmmmm from any others.
While she both holds the connector with her hand and then touches the tip to some or any specific part of her body, then gets a clicking ? Is she touching bare skin or metal that is being in contact with her body ? ( That is a valid reason , but only from make and break touching, not if continually touching.)
Is she old enough or in such medical shape as to have a pacemaker ?

73's de Edd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
She's a robot, or maybe she's wearing a watch that causes this.

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
Ok. So when the tip of a jack (4 sections to the jack) touches only her skin it clicks loudly. If she holds the plastic jack cover there's a faint click. She has no electronic devices on her, n internal devices either, no metal plates etc... just fillings, no previous radiotherapy or MRI scans. When it touches any part of her skin. It clicks from continuous touching. I've diagnosed her as a cyborg! any other ideas?