Connect with us

Special Transistors?

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Myauk, Mar 20, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Myauk

    Myauk Guest

    Please suggest me the use of transistors like PDTA124EU (two resistors
    inside it, one between the emitter and base and one at the base) and
    MOSFETs like NTJS3151P.
  2. DJ Delorie

    DJ Delorie Guest

    I used them in my project where an MCU was driving the transistor
    directly, with the transistor acting like a switch. The two resistors
    turn the digital signal into a correctly biased/limited/etc signal, so
    as to not cause problems for the MCU. Otherwise, I'd have to at least
    put a limiter resistor between the MCU and a standard transistor.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day