Connect with us

Speaker Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Mr.fix it_101, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.fix it_101

Mr.fix it_101

Apr 11, 2015
    Dear all. I came to you guys for help with my sub-woofer and none of you offered any good help. Now the owner has taken it away from me and give to a shop. YOU ALL SUCK!!! this site is pointless when it comes to helping people with electronics problems. YOU ALL SUCK!!:mad::mad:

2. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Dear Mr Fix it.

If what you're referring to is this:

https://www.electronicspoint.com/threads/harman-kardon-hk395-help.286983/

then when people offer advice and ask pertinent questions we usually require them to answer those questions and respond to the free advice given so we can move forward. Since you were ignorant enough to a both discard the advice and refuse to answer those questions you have only yourself to blame.

And the HUNDREDS of satisfied 'customers' that have been and gone prove that not only are you ungrateful, ignorant and abusive but not worthy of any assistance at any time in the future.

The kind of person the site could well do without - goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2018
    partyanimallighting likes this.
  3. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Thread closed to prevent further ranting on any side.

Ask a Question