Connect with us

speaker connectors ?

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by [email protected], Jul 30, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    maplin used to sell round, spring loaded , single post connectors that
    you could just press down and push a wire in and the spring would hold
    it in place.
    a bit like a binding post but with hole in post and spring top
    does anyone know where i can find these ?.......thanks
  2. contrex

    contrex Guest

    Maplins still do their item JK18U

    Or maybe these will be some help
  3. Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day