Connect with us

soundfly sd transmitter (which wire goes where?)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by viperthunder, May 13, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. viperthunder

viperthunder

May 13, 2013
    I have three different colored wires; green, red, and copper. On the circuit board are printed VC, BT, and GD. Help!

Attached Files:

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    What are you connecting it to? Looking at the cable it looked like a shielded stereo audio cable.

The bare copper is most likely to be ground.

3. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
    Please post a closeup of the component side of the board.

Chris

4. Rleo6965

Rleo6965

Jan 22, 2012
    The small pcb looks like the car plug cigarette adaptor. Just wondering that how come there were big diodes for those small loose wires. I think those wire was for the supply of sd transmitter. Much better if you can locate the broken portion of wire on solder of pcb and post bigger picture on that side.

5. viperthunder

viperthunder

May 13, 2013
    Sorry for not including the most important picture. :eek:
    The wires were attached to the pcb in some particular way but i'm not sure. all the other pieces are intact and i won't have a problem putting it back together. just need to know where this wires go so i don't blow up my car when i plug it into the charger port :D

Attached Files:

Ask a Question