Connect with us

Sound module

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by That one guy, Dec 23, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. That one guy

That one guy

Dec 23, 2016
    For a project i need to be able to play a repeating sound clip at the push of a button and it needs to be loud enough as well.
    I need to keep it cheap so i have decided to with a 3.7V battery and a 10W loudspeaker but i have no idea how to get a sound module. I wanted to change up a sound module in greeting cards but those require low voltage.

If you can please help me to figure out how to complete this project I would be extremely grateful.
    Also if you have any ideas on how to make the sound output louder and make the circuit more efficient to make it cheaper please tell me.:)

2. Rayregula

Rayregula

Dec 20, 2016
    Does it need to be under a certain size?

3. Rayregula

Rayregula

Dec 20, 2016
  4. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    Look for audio amplifier module on Ebay.
    You may have to go to a higher supply voltage for the 10w though.

5. That one guy

That one guy

Dec 23, 2016
    Tks for replying, those are a little too expensive for me though, I need to keep it under probably $20. Any other suggestions?

6. That one guy

That one guy

Dec 23, 2016
    Tks for replying, can i save an audio clip within the module?

7. That one guy

That one guy

Dec 23, 2016
    Tks for replying and the suggestions but those are a little to expensive for me i would like to keep it under $20 if possible, any ideas.
    For the size, it can be a large but also to be handheld ( kind of like a shotgun ) I know it sounds shady but please bear with me :p

8. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016