Connect with us

SOT-23 Transistor ''750'' marking?

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by AFex54, Sep 29, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. AFex54

AFex54

Apr 10, 2015
    I looked thoroughly and couldnt find what part this is. there was only a couple SOT23 part codes online that even contained ''750'' and they are diodes.

There are a large number of them located in the power supply input area of a graphics card for a computer.

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Photo?
    How sure are you this is a transistor, not a diode?

davenn likes this.
  3. AFex54

AFex54

Apr 10, 2015
    I can get some photos later,
    It has a ''Q'' PCB marking, there are also other SOT23 packages near it with ''D'' PCB marking.

davenn likes this.
  4. AFex54

AFex54

Apr 10, 2015
    Here are the photos. On one side they are beside a couple of AON7403 MOSFETS, a small amount of water got on this area and I want to replace the mosfets and 750 transistors here to see if it fixes the issue.

There a 2 power inputs on this graphics card, the card powers up and gives ''no external power'' error with no power inputs, it also boots up with only the right connector with a ''connect other power'' error.
    Only with the left side power connector does the card fail to boot up, the lights only flashing on for a second.
    Since its a multilayered PCB Its hard to tell by the traces what the left power connector is actually powering that's causing the issue but it definitely looks like it might be these MOSFETS and 750 Ts, which is exactly where the water was.
    Its was a very expensive graphics card, its a worth a shot at least

IMG_1429.JPG IMG_1430.JPG

Ask a Question