Connect with us

sony SL-2000 cable AC 12 V. ?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by insurreccion, May 7, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. insurreccion

insurreccion

May 7, 2018
    hello, my name is edwin and I'm from Peru, walking through the flea market I found a sony betamax sl 2000, a national video adapter VW-AM1, a camera HVC 220 trinicon (with its case of hard plastic material), some XLR cables (or DIN .. I do not know), a remote control sony RMT -311 and a remote control command RM-59W.
    but I do not have the TT-2000 or the 12-volt power cable that goes into the rear of the sl-2000, I was looking for and could not find an image of what the 5-pin DIN cable would look like, the query is, someone knows what it's called that cable and if it works only the SL-2000 or needs the TT-2000. I hope you can help me, and look in the whole network and I do not know if getting the blessed cable will work the sl-2000 with the camera.

Ask a Question