Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Sonar

nomi1nomi1

Jun 29, 2011
Hi i am doing a project and using off the shelf sonar MAXBOTIX it comes with the circuitory in data sheet http://www.maxbotix.com/uploads/LV-MaxSonar-EZ4-Datasheet.pdf. I have to explain this circuitory in my report, so far i found the following

How does the signal system in the MaxSonar®-EZ1™ work?
The signal from the transducer is amplified by a bandpass-filter/amplifier, followed by another bandpass filter/log-amplifier, followed by an integrator with gain, followed by an analog to digital converter integrated in a microcontroller. For the LV-MaxSonar®-EZ1™ we increased the gain in the log section of the chain and decreased it in all other areas, as compared to the original MaxSonar®-EZ1™

CAN ANY BODY EXPLAIN ANYTHING FURTHER DETAILED ABOUT THIS CIRCUITORY PLEASE! URGENTLY AS MY PROJ DEPENDS ON IT MANY THANKS

In above it describes the received wave at transducer, Would you happen to know how original transmitted waveform is generated( is it from the microcontroller or is there any thing else in the circuit) ple cnt on [email protected] for any details ,,,, thanks ppl

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Is this a school project?

nomi1nomi1

Jun 29, 2011
hi

HI,

nopes its a part of university level project, Any info

Many thanks