Connect with us

some of my projects

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Stephen Spencer, Dec 20, 2016.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Stephen Spencer

Stephen Spencer

Dec 20, 2016
    Being "New" to this Excellent Forum. I would like to Freely give "All" Members some of my Inventive Circuits, for your Enjoyment! (Ignore the Copyright) As, I am getting Old. I feel "Sharing" my Projects/Ideas, to Anyone interested in Electronic Design. (Will be Intuitive and "Something-New")

My: First one is called: SMS Magnetic Field Detector. (The Att. Circuit & Diagrams, are "Solely" my Interpretation of the "Fully" working unit. The Detector, Will Operate without the Regulation/PP3 "Direct" and "will" be Stable and pick-up: Cell-Phones/Lightening-Strikes/Digital-Signals/Mains & Loads "More" (Build It and "Love-It") SMS. MAG.DET_1.jpg MAG.DET_2.jpg MAG-TECH CIRCUIT_result.jpg MAG-TECH VERO_result.jpg

2. Stephen Spencer

Stephen Spencer

Dec 20, 2016
    Thank "You" Sir! (I, will add "Loads" of: Circuits & Reference, Herein!

Stephen Michael Spencer

Attached Files:

3. Stephen Spencer

Stephen Spencer

Dec 20, 2016
    "Propulsion" is a "Myth" (Creation, is an "Excellent-Platform" ) Try: to be as "Honest" as, I "AM".

Kind regards,

Stephen Michael Spencer. (Love "everyone") Group-Replies!

Att. SMS ULTIMATE SWATTER_result.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
Ask a Question