Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: Some bits I want to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddles

Jun 10, 2011
That's mighty generous of you, Dave -- hopefully you'll find some takers. I'd love to get the small diameter enameled copper wire, but it wouldn't be worth the postage and effort to get it across the pond.

Cheers!

lapistola

Nov 22, 2011
I'd be happy to take all but the mic and calculator. Have both already.

Ill send a PM.

lapistola

Nov 22, 2011
Fair enough. Item 2 will more then likely be of the most use to me thank you.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
RE free items

When i offered these items free i didant expect asking for postage / shipping in advance to be a problem, the items where free after all, yet it seems i am expected to put up the postage / shipping out of my own pocket, this is not going to happen, my pocket wont strech to that. So in light of this i am withdrawing the items, a shame as i thought it a good idea, but in practical unworkable if i am to foot the postage / shipping costs. So with regret if a moderator wants to take this thread down thats fine.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
I am disapointed, but just cant afford to absorb the cost of postage / shipping. I appolagies if there was members to come, willing to put up the postage / shipping costs, but for the above reason i think its unworkable. Once again the items are no longer avaliable due to me being unable to front up postage / shipping costs. I must say i am a little disappointed. Also in some ways annoyed as the items where free. So if moderators see fit, either leave the thread, or remove it, but my latest post is why.

lapistola

Nov 22, 2011
Dave it clearly says that you will require postage upfront. Im sure any member interested in these will be than more happy to pay you the postage upfront and if they are asking you to post first a quick explanation that you can't. I would regard most people on an electronics forum to be of intelligence and all will understand postage would need to be paid before hand otherwise where is your security a payment will be made. Just like shopping on any website, you have to pay before they send.

How about instead of disappointing them that are willing to pay upfront, you carry on with the transactions and forget them that will not pay upfront.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Its not some much asking for postage shipping , i am expected to ship post items then wait for return of postage cost, thats not reasonable, so the items i have with drawn with regret. :(

lapistola

Nov 22, 2011
As stated and im not pushing for free items, them that are expecting such, should know better. Im sure most will be more than happy to pay what ever you say is the postage before hand. If there questioning the price, give them the weight and they can look up the price on the royal mail website or who ever your shipping with and plus some for the packaging costs.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
I have a life long illness which will eventually see my demise, while this is no ones problem, only mine, i have not the stamina to argue over shipping postage costs, it was meant to be simple, i pass on free items i can no longer use due to certain factors : surplice to requirements / health / not able to use any more due to the former and above reasons. So with all due respect this thread for me is closed, even if visible and members can post, this is my last post on here this thread. A shame but beyond my control. :(

Ian

Administrator
Aug 23, 2006
Thread closed on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.